For SS 17 we offer
the lecture memory technologies for data storage
Do you know that grades do not matter for your career? So focus to learn for life
and not for the exam!
“One of the things we’ve seen from all our data crunching is that G.P.A.’s are worthless as a criteria for hiring, and test scores are worthless,” said Laszlo Bock, senior vice president of people operations at Google, in a recent interview with The New York Times. Bock said employers “used to care a lot about where you went to school,” but Google has found “that has no relationship with how you perform.” “It is a mistake, and we don’t focus on that anymore,” he said.
Can students teach their lecturers a thing or two? Austin Fitzhenry thinks so:
- Don’t cater to students who suffer from “entitlement complex”
- Challenge the student
- Move on – and don’t repeat. I repeat: don’t repeat
- Forget the textbook, and focus on concepts
- Instead of teaching to the test, encourage creativity
- Give meaningful assignments – and don’t let students lecture
- Don’t require attention or attendance